Last Updated: June 10, 2018
Welcome to www.morethanesquires.com. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OUR WEBSITE OR USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any Service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any Services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases For MTEN Services and Events
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the Website.
ORDERING PROCESS & PAYMENT METHODS
MTEN has no control over EventBrite and is not responsible or liable if EventBrite payment process is unavailable for any reason, including but not limited to technical issues or other outages that may impact your ability to obtain or purchase tickets.
Upon receipt of a credit card authorization from a ticket purchase, Eventbrite will email you a confirmation and issue you a unique confirmation number using the email address provided with your order. We are not responsible for issuing order confirmations or verifying the receipt of payments. You are responsible for confirming that your order has been processed and finalized.
Membership is free otherwise subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated in the description for a particular Event, tickets will be emailed to you by EventBrite along with the confirmation you receive upon ordering tickets. It is your responsibility to bring copies of your tickets to the Event if necessary. For some Events, electronic tickets may be accepted. Please check the Event description for more information.
We reserve the right to limit the number of tickets you may receive for Events. Any applicable ticket limits will be posted in the description for the Event.
Tickets are not redeemable for cash or other value except admittance to the Event for which the tickets are issued. Subject to applicable law, Event tickets may not be resold without MTEN’s prior consent.
Tickets are non-refundable except if an Event is cancelled as described above, or if you contact MTEN at firstname.lastname@example.org more than seven (7) days prior to an Event to cancel your attendance. Please carefully confirm the Event name, time, location, and quantity of tickets before submitting your order.
Where permitted, refunds will be issued through PayPal to the method of payment used for the transaction within thirty days. When a refund is processed, you will receive an email notification from PayPal.
PROMOTIONS & CONTESTS
Tickets are for the personal use of the purchaser only and may not be used for commercial purposes, advertising, promotions, lotteries, raffles, contests, or sweepstakes, without MTEN’s prior written consent.
RECORDINGS & PHOTOGRAPHS
You may not record, publish, transmit, display, sell, or use live audio or video, recordings, or photographs of an Event for commercial purposes without prior written consent from MTEN and/or the applicable rights holders. You may record, publish, transmit, display, and use a limited and reasonable amount of recordings or photographs of an Event for personal, non-commercial use to the extent permitted by applicable law, provided that (a) you do not use such materials in a manner that suggests MTEN promotes or endorses your, or any third party’s, causes, ideas, websites, products, or services; (b) you do not use such materials in any way that is unlawful or harmful to any other person or entity, including but not limited to any use that defames or invades the privacy of any person or entity; (c) you agree to hold MTEN harmless from any claims arising from such usage; and (d) you agree to comply with any takedown requests issued by MTEN following MTEN’s receipt of any notice of actual or alleged infringement by a third party rights holder or notice of actual or alleged defamation or other unlawful use. In addition, you agree to abide by any applicable rules and policies imposed by a third party organizer or venue where an Event is held related to recording or use of recordings of the Event, including but not limited to prohibitions against recording or photographing an Event.
You acknowledge that Events are open to the public and that your appearance and actions inside and outside of the venue where an Event occur are public in nature, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at Events. By attending an Event, you grant permission to MTEN and its employees, agents, member stations, and licensees, and to any hosts, participants, third party organizers, and sponsors of the Event and their employees, agents, and licensees, permission to record, publish, transmit, distribute, display, and otherwise use your name, biographical information, image, likeness, appearance, acts, movements, and statements related to your attendance at or participation in the Event for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to news reporting, publicity, and promotional purposes, throughout the world, without further authorization from or compensation to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Website may include links to websites, applications, and services maintained by third parties, over which MTEN has no control. MTEN does not endorse the content, operators, products, or services of such sites, including but not limited to EventBrite, and MTEN is not responsible for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, data collection and privacy practices, data security, products, services, or other materials on or available from such sites.
MTEN shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services available on or through EventBrite or other such sites.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas, if you choose, about our Services (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the Company does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to the Company, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to us in any way, including in future enhancements and modifications to our Services or Website. You hereby grant to us and our assigns a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Feedback in any manner any for any purpose, without in any media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future, without any obligation to provide attribution or compensation to you or any third party.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE CONTENT, ALONG WITH ATTENDANCE AT ANY EVENTS, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE CONTENT EACH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICE CONTENT, AND YOU RELY ON THE SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY MATERIAL THAT YOU ACCESS OR OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH OUR SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
You voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to your attendance and participation at any Event, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against MTEN and its officers, directors, employees, or agents, and any organizers, hosts, sponsors, or venues for the Event, and their officers, directors, employees, or agents, on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by the Company without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by MTEN LLC. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com